Overcome Phone Addiction
To All Phone Users Looking to Beat Addiction. How To Minimize Your Phone Addiction So You Can Maximize Creativity, Increase Productivity, and Get Back Time. In this course, you’ll learn how to reduce phone addiction and become productive.
Did you know that 60% of U.S. college students believe they have a cell phone addiction? About 71% of people sleep with their phones nearby. Plus, 35% of people wake up thinking about their phones- only 10% of people think of their significant others first.
Are you ready to get your time back? There is a lot of information in this guide that will help you overcome phone addiction.
Topics covered in this book:
– How to beat cell phone addiction
– 10 different signs of cell phone addiction
– How to notice phone addiction in others
– Why you should build connections with real people
– Why social media is so addictive
– 5 reasons why putting your phone away for 24 hours is healthy
– Tips to avoid checking your phone too much
– Why you want to step away from social media
– Ways to avoid phone addiction
– Resources to assist with phone addiction
– What to do if your teen is addicted to their phone
– The importance of limiting screen time
– Why you don’t want to use your phone in bed
– And much more!